Last updated September 06, 2022
This privacy notice for SubscriptionPro describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share your information when you use our services, such as when you
- Visit our website at https://subscriptionpro.xyz/ or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- By engaging with us in other related ways like sales, marketing, affiliation, etc
OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit, we automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, etc information. This information is primarily needed for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data – Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings, and information about your activity in the services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information.
- Device Data – We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or another device you use to access the services.
- Google Analytics – We collect events and pixels that record traffic-related information and how you interact with our site or application.
- Payment Data – We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
- Social Media Login Data – We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect only the required information.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our services, including:
- We use your data personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order to contact you, send out a newsletter, and support you. The non-personal data may be used to improve our services.
- The main purpose of collecting this data is to identify our customers/subscribers to deliver support services or notices and other marketing/promotional materials.
- We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (‘third parties) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
5. INFORMATION RETENTION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. we keep it unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
6. YOUR INFORMATION SAFETY
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact us option on the website.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications:
You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. We have two types (affiliate, and payment) of partnership programs for anybody who wants to earn a handsome amount of money by spreading our products. To enable the program, we need to store cookies in the visitor’s browser. Once you turn off cookies on your browsers, certain features may not work properly without the aid of cookies.
8. DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
If accidentally or in any case, a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage, or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.